So despite only having started this site a couple days ago, and despite having a MONSTER deadline looming (hi Jason!), I didn’t want this first week to go by without posting some original content.
I decided to just do a quickie sketch of a favorite and visually arresting character, the Hound. Here, poor misunderstood Sandor (not really, he’s a total piece of crap) gets his Martian Manhunter on in the battle of Blackwater. As we all know, The Hound has good reason to hate fire, and he’s surrounded by the unearthly green glow of Wildfire here.
I will try to do something a bit more involved for my next piece. Hope you enjoy!
12 Notes/ Hide
- callmestannismaybe likes this
- inle-hain reblogged this from vaesdothrak and added:
- inle-hain likes this
- menthess likes this
- jacklyn-powell reblogged this from vaesdothrak
- allergplus likes this
- croclock likes this
- sojelly reblogged this from vaesdothrak
- sojelly likes this
- boiledleather reblogged this from vaesdothrak and added:
- studiojfish likes this
- vaesdothrak posted this